NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
JOB TYPE: Full Time (40 hours per week)
LOCATION: SP Tech Resources Inc., 525 Round Rock West Dr, Suite A 185, Round Rock, TX-78681
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard various cloud based IT applications.
- Implement Single Sign on (SSO) for various software applications and design SAML based solutions.
- Research latest trends in security analysis and continue to recommend improvements in security systems or procedures, perform risk analyses for ensuring the software and hardware systems are secure and reliable.
- Work under Supervision.
- Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/ or closely related field plus 12 months work experience in job offered or 12 months experience as an IT Consultant or Analyst or Programmer or Developer or related field.
Experience of Twelve (12) months working with Security Analysis of computer networks or IT applications is required. Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated client sites required.